Rockwell Scavenger Hunt
February 28 to March 1
North Court, R3 Wing
Special prizes will be given to the teams who pre-book for the Scavenger Hunt.
Keep checking http://powerplantmall.multiply.com for the start of pre-booking!
There will be limited slots available!
Also, don't forget to check out the North Court for kiddie performances, interactive Lego by Build City, iPod Gaming by Power Mac Center, Bratz Salon by Kidz Station and wii Rockband by Kidz Station!
Scavenger Hunt Mechanics:
1. Each team will be composed of two members, one kid aged 1 to 12 years old, and one grownup companion.
2. Teams must register at the North Court. They will be given a map of the R3 wing, paper and pencils.
3. Look for the stores in the map containing the R3 mark.
4. Proceed to the stores with the R3 mark. These stores will have one (1) challenge for each team. Once completed, the store’s personnel will put a check mark and a signature on the map.
5. Teams can choose the order of the stores at random but they will need to complete the challenges in all the marked stores. They will be given one (1) day to complete all the challenges.
6. Once all the challenges have been completed, the team will go back to the North Court to turnover their map and claim their prize.